Islam is a complete religion. It provides guidance and solutions for the whole humanity, in all aspects of life, materially as well as spiritually. There are several verses in Al-Qur’an and narrations in Sunnah that provide the fundamentals of economics and finance.
Allah SWT declares in Al-Quran:
“O you who have believed, (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism)! Eat from the good things which We have provided for you and be grateful to Allah if it is [indeed] Him that you worship.” (2:172)
- Educating people and creating awareness about earning and eating halal
- Helping people to distinguish between halal and haram in transactions
- Creating mass awareness about Islamic Financial Security and Prophetic Guideline on Sustainable Economy, application and Practice.
- Preparing qualified professionals to contribute to Islamic financial ecosystem through quality training and internationally certified courses on Islamic Finance.
- Promoting the economic view of Islam which is just, equitable and sustainable.
- Promoting ethical behavior, accountability and social responsibility on financial dealings in the business.
- Encouraging people for practicing halal lifestyle and maintaining halal ways in transection.
- Discovering the updated facts on Islamic Finance through research based on the primary and secondary sources of Shari’ah.
Opening up dynamic career opportunities in the growing industry of Islamic Banking and Finance along with the Corporates as well.