- Allah (SWT) has arranged each place in such a way that one thing is produced more and more in each country. Thus one country meets the needs of another country
- We know that in Islam there are clear guidelines on financial transactions similar to Ibadah. There has been a lot of research on Shariah compliance in the import-export trade.
- Many business organizations in our country are involved in either import or export. Do they think about how much they are managing this Niyamah and art according to Shariah!
- Highlighting violations of Shariah in international trades such as import and export.
- To inculcate Islamic law in one’s personal and family life including business and trade.
- To offer the right alternative to overcome the shortcomings in the eyes of Shariah in the case of import and export.
- To help Muslim Ummah from the filth and punishment of the Hereafter
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (English)
- Learn about Payment Methods, LC, and DC introduction.
- Gain an idea about the LC documents, Processing Cycles, and different types of International Trade.
- Learn about the introduction of applicants and incoterms and their Shariah analysis.
- Beneficiary and Advisory Bank-related Shariah provisions. In the case of LC, the Shariah provisions of the bank and the other bank
- 5 Classes
- Each 1.5 Hours
- Every Saturday
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (Bangla)
- Homework: 15 Marks
- Attendance: 10 marks for Attendance
- Test: Final Exam 75 Marks, 25 Questions, Each contains 3 marks
- Test Method: MCQ, Provided through Google Form
- Pass Mark: 50 including Attendance & Home Work
If you have any inquiries about this course feel free and contact with us