Course on RIBA is one of the essential courses that are offered from IFA Consultancy Ltd. RIBA or interest is evidently prohibited in ISLAM. But unfortunately, RIBA has become widespread in every sector of our society. Moreover, RIBA is now being presented in so many different forms that it is difficult to identify its presence. So, anyone who lacks proper Islamic knowledge can easily get trapped in this. That’s why it is undoubtedly necessary to be aware of RIBA with proper practical knowledge. To meet the crying need of this age and to preserve the faith, this course is arranged by IFA consultancy Ltd.
The course at a glance:
- Course Duration: One and a half months
- Number of classes: 7
- Class duration: 1.5 hours
Who is this course for?
- Those who want to get a clear concept about RIBA (interest)
- Those who want to understand the concept of RIBA from the Quran and Sunnah
- Those who want to identify the different forms of RIBA present in modern transactions
- Those who want to avoid Harams in overall financial activities
- And who want to save themselves from the punishment and shame of RIBA on the day of judgment
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (English)
What you will learn:
- Why do you have to learn about RIBA?
- The severity of RIBA: From the Quran, Sunnah, and Athar (Sayings, actions, and consent of the Sahabah)
- Why is RIBA prohibited in Islamic finance?
- RIBA in conventional finance: Introduction and Significance
- RIBA in Islamic Finance: Introduction and Significance
- Dispelling confusion about RIBA
- RIBA in different religions and race
- Prohibition of RIBA in Islam
- Verses regarding RIBA: Brief Tafseer and analysis
- Riba Al-qard/Loan-based interest Introduction, Types, and significance
- Riba al-dayin/Sale-based interest Introduction, Types, and significance
- Important Shariah concepts regarding General Banking
- Riba in Conventional Insurance system: Shariah analysis
- Bai al ina buyback: Introduction and rulings
- Tawarruq (Monetization): Introduction and rulings
- Bai bi Wafa: Introduction, significance, and rulings: Shariah analysis
- Prevalent forms of Hila regarding RIBA
- QnA regarding RIBA
- Evil shadows of RIBA in the society
- Is society possible without RIBA?
Features of this course
- Classes will be taken by CSAA by AAOIFI, Shariah Advisor certified by SC Malaysia, and Islamic Scholars who are experts and experienced in Islamic Finance and Fiqhul Muamalat.
- Providing primary and basic concepts of RIBA
- Presenting the practical forms of RIBA in conventional transactions in a simple and easy manner to laymen.
- Presenting every topic both in Islamic and Modern terminologies.
- Blending realistic examples and applications with theoretical knowledge.
- Presenting Hidaya Babur Riba with contemporary and modern rulings.
- Providing recorded videos of classes.
- Providing lecture sheets and presentation slides.
- Providing participants certificate.
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (Bangla)
Regular Fee: 2000BDT
After 25% Discount: 1500BDT
- Homework: 10 Marks
- Assignment: 20 marks for Assignment
- Test: Final Exam 70 Marks, 35 Questions, Each contains 2 marks
- Test Method: MCQ, Provided through Google Form
- Pass Mark: 50 including Attendance & Assignment
If you have any inquiries about this course feel free and contact with us