- In our daily life, we get involved in buying and selling and other transactions in various ways.
- People are oppressed in the capitalist economy. so being exalted everywhere An anxious wait for the future.
- We believe, in this case, the Islamic economy can be the best address desired by people.
- To know Islamic economics and man-made economics comparative analysis
- To create awareness about the practical aspects of running the economy in the Madrasah and to acquire the ability to find its alternative in the Islamic economy.
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (Bangla)
- In the language of modern economics and business To understand the contents of Hedaya Kitabul Buyu.
- To gain knowledge about the practical aspects of conventional finance and the complications arising in its conversion to Islamic finance and its alternative management.
- Islamic consumer rights with conventional consumer rights laws About the comparative position of laws gain knowledge
Gain ideas About the Fundamentals of Islamic Economics
- 12 Classes
- Each 1.5 Hours
- Every Friday
📎Click to know about the activities of IFA Consultancy. (English)
- Attendance: 24 marks for 12 Classes, Each Class contains 2 marks
- Assignment: 1 mark for Each Assignment
- Test: 80 Marks
- Test Method: MCQ, Provided through Google Form
- Pass Mark: 60 including Attendance & Assignment
If you have any inquiries about this course feel free and contact with us