CIPA Preparation Program at a Glance
Course Duration : 5Months
Total Number of Classes : 20
Duration of Each Classes : 1.5 Hours
Class Time : 5:30 AM to 7:30 AM
Objectives of this Course
CIPA Preparation Program is a course that is designed to make the CIPA examinee ready for the examination. Full form of CIPA is Certified Islamic Professional Accountant. It is a professional degree certified by AAOIFI and recognized by the Islamic Finance industry worldwide. This five month long preparation course will enable you to get a good preparation for the CIPA examination.
Why CIPA is necessary?
– To achieve the capability to prepare financial statement and financial reporting according to Financial Accounting Standards of AAOIFI
– To learn the methods of audit according to International Audit and Accounting Standards
– To know about the basic concepts of Business and Business Management
– To know about the role of an accountant in the Tax, Compliance and risk management of an institution
– To know about the Shariah compliance in Islamic banks and other financial institutions and to gain the capability to apply Shariah standards by AAOIFI
Who is this CIPA fellowship program for?
– Accountants and Auditors
– Shariah Auditors
– Islamic Finance practitioners, Professionals and Bankers
– Any Professionals Executives and Students interested in Islamic Finance
After completion of this course, In-Shaa-Allah, the students can:
- Understand the necessity of keeping the economic activities clear and the importance of doing those according to the Shariah alongside performing Namaz (Salat) and Roja (Sawm).
- Identify the most common sources of Haram income and understand the severity of negative sides of those income.
- Identify the most common and the best Halal income sources.
- Suggest people with alternatives to Haram income sources which are common in our society and help people (especially who are involved in Haram income activities) by guiding them towards earning in Halal ways.
- Have a clear concept on “Riba” (Interest).
- Basic principles of a rightful buy-sell agreement.
- Shariah rulings for general banking.
- Islamic banking framework
- Shariah explanation of Islamic Insurance and Conventional insurance.
- 10.Shariah rulings regarding capital market and Sukuk,
- AAOIFI FAR & SS&SG BOOK
- Introduction to Islamic Finance by Mufti Taqi Usmani
- Islamic Finance by Dr. Imran Ashraf Usmani
- Al-Majalla Al Ahkam Al. Adaliyyah. (The Ottoman Courts Manual)
- Al Fiqhul al-Islami wa-Adilatuhu (Transactions Chapter) by Dr. Wahbah Zuhayli
- Resolutions of Renowned International Fiqh Academies such as:
- International Fiqh Academy, Jeddah
- International Fiqh Academy, Hind etc.
- Research Papers from International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)
- Other Academic and Industry Literature Pertinent to the Course
For more details, pls contact us:
Mufti Ilias Hossain CSAA
Senior Trainer & Co-ordinator, CSAA & CIPA Training program, IFAC.