Takaful industry is growing in numerous countries of the world and presently, the growth rate of Islamic insurance is 3.2% in the world. Total contribution of 353 Takaful company from 88 countries is 27.07 billion dollar as per the report of IFSB, 2020. However, there are a lacking of skilled workforces for this growing industry in our country. Scope of learning about Islamic insurance is also insufficient whereas a huge number of people is interested in availing insurance in a halal way. To fill the gap, IFAC has started this Certificate course in Takaful (CCT).
Course at a glance:
Course Duration: One month
Number of classes: 8
Class duration: 1.5 hours
Class time: 3:00 PM -4:30 PM
Who is this course for?
- Those who want to learn the principles, structures and documentations for Takaful
What you will learn:
- Overview of Takaful industry and importance of Takaful in the context of Bangladesh.
- Introduction, history, business module, premium calculation methods of Conventional Insurance
- Shariah analysis of conventional insurance (both life insurance and general insurance)
- Introduction, market snapshot, structuring of Takaful and comparison of Takaful with conventional insurance.
- Different types of modules of Takaful
- Module documentation of Takaful and case study
- Structuring and mofule of Re-Takaful and analysis of conventional Islamic insurance
- Role of Shariah Supervisory board
- Review of AAOIFI shariah standard
Features of this course